We provide gaskets made of TITAN and TANTALUM according to customer specifications.
The materials TITAN and TANTALUM are suited for drawing parts (turned, milled, waterjet cut) and for gasket elements, e.g.
- Grooved gaskets with / without centring ring
- Flat gaskets according to DIN 7603 A
We mainly manufacture / supply according to customer requirements as well as flat gaskets EN 1514-1 made of TITAN and TANTALUM.
- Titan grade 2 (3.7035) / UNS R50400
- others on request
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tantalum tungsten (TaW2.5 or TAW10)
Not only gaskets but also blind gaskets / attenuate plates can be supplied by us made of TITAN and TANTALUM.
All components / gaskets can be executed with APZ 3.1 APZ 3.2 and EN 10204: 2005.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in acids
- High melting point
- Very ductile and easily weldable
- Very good biocompatibility
- Hydrogen embrittlement and carbides are to be noted
- temperature resistant on air up to approx. + 300 ° C